Supply Chain Manager position w/ Order-to-Cash and Forecast-to-Deploy processes - Atlanta (closed)
Supply Chain Manager position w/ Order-to-Cash and Forecast-to-Deploy processes - Atlanta
- Business Processes: knowledge of supply chain processes (warehouse and logistics processes is a plus).
- Understanding of Order-to-Cash and Forecast-to-Deploy processes.
- Manages tasks against the project plan for related work stream
- Defines/Reviews User Acceptance Test scenarios to meet work stream requirements
- Identifies and documents requirements for designated work stream
- Manages and drives business deployment activities
- Keeps project goals and objectives aligned with the business
- Coordinates/facilitates meetings, keep meeting notes/action items; follow-up on action items
- Ensures decisions are made in a timely manner
- Actively communicates project status to project management and all project team members
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Project Management: Understand and apply project management disciples and procedures.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to manage details
- Communication: Ability to use PowerPoint, Word and other collaborative tools to communicate ideas, and document project deliverables.
- Balances Immediate and Longer-Term Objectives: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Continually look for opportunities to deliver value to the business, while staying within project scope and the project milestones.
- Functional Knowledge: Understanding of master data and reporting to support requirements
No agencies please.
Thank you so much for your interest!
I would love to forward your credentials to the next level, but in order to do so...
Please write back with your availability to interview and to start, the reason you are leaving your present situation OR the reason for leaving your last position, along with your minimum Hourly Contract Rate (or range) and the status of your eligibility to work in the United States?
** Where do you live NOW and is your location commutable to anywhere in Atlanta metro area?
Also, write back with the following:
SUBMIT the number of years of experience /brief explanation of that specific experience in each of the following:
- Previous experience with a Big 4 (which ones? how long?)
- Experience as Project Manager
- Experience with supply chain processes
- Experience with warehouse processes
- Experience with logistics processes
- Workflow experience
- Order-to-Cash processes
- Forecast-to-Deploy processes
- User Acceptance Test scenarios experience
- · Experience working with Transformation/Change Management (give 2 examples)
- · Experience with Process Improvement (give 2 examples)
- · Six Sigma experience
- · Methodologies (Agile or others)
- · Industry Experience (which ones? How long?)
- · PMI Certification (how long?)
Please answer the questions above and send with your resume in MSWord “doc” format to:
Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network. http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 14,500 1st Level Connections!
Affiliate Recruiter, North Highland Affiliate Sourcing Team