Program Manager (closed)
Program Manager –
- Senior level
- Required four year degree in engineering, business or related field with either PMP certification or at least five years experience in direct support of Coast Guard, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions.
- Resumes must clearly reflect experience in program/project management and transformational efforts
Responsibilities will include:
- defining scope, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and timelines
- defining metrics or measures of effectiveness for other related sponsored projects
- updating project plans and preparing/maintaining documentation
- tracking issues, risks, and action items along with their resolutions
- developing cost and resource estimates for other related sponsored projects
- Facilitating meetings/briefings
- preparing presentations and briefs to support other related projects as requested
- Supporting the development of Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), and independent Government cost estimates for emergent or existing initiatives
Tools used include MS Project, SharePoint, Primavera, and customer specific Program/Planning applications.