Advisory IT Engineer (closed)
|1) Support projects.|
2) Design, implement and maintain Wintel operation processes/procedures/standards.
3) Solve complex technical issues, and handle server related change/incident as system owner
4) Research and deploy new and applicable technology
5) Define technology architecture plan and roadmap in Wintel operation.
|Job Technology Requirements (Include applicable project experience. Rank at least, but not limited to, top three as turn of importance; also list certification requirement)|
|1) MSFT OS with cluster and related technologies. - Up to date MCSE is required|
2) Professional on x86 platform server & SAN fiber channel storage
3) Solid skills of virtualization of server and storage. - VCP is preferred
4) Technology architecture design concepts
5) Very familiar with IT security standards (GSD331, ISO27000, etc.)
6) Networking and communication basic technologies
7) Knowledge of ITIL
|Experience Requirement (How long; What industry, kind of position, managerial experince, etc):|
|1) 6-8 years hands-on experience in related IT area|
2) 2+ years Architecture or consultant experience
3) Experience of virtualization of server and storage
|Degree: at least Bachelor Degree|
Major: IT Information related, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Automation, etc.