Software Performance Engineer - Java
Job Title: Software Performance Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 months
Software Performance Engineer to be part of a performance engineering team, collaborating with other performance engineers to focus on server application performance.
- Assist in performance tuning of software applications.
- Conduct design review, code review, performance analysis and performance tests.
- Create, review, update and execute LoadRunner scripts.
- Write and maintain tools in Java and J2EE to analyze and identify the inefficiencies in the application.
- Deploy and install J2EE applications on multiple platforms and make configuration changes.
- Performance tuning software applications.
- Writing tools in Java and J2EE.
- Identifying the inefficiencies in the application utilizing performance tools such as JProbe.
- Deploying and installing J2EE applications on multiple platforms.
- Utilizing Java, UML Methodology, SQL, HTML and XML.
Please email resumes at: Ggarde@upp.com