Sr. .Net Developer (closed)
- Design, develop, and maintain business and data tiers.
- Maintain existing web sites and applications enhancing functionality to meet business and security requirements.
- Extend database functionality using SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques.
- Maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation.
- Provide adequate security safeguards and user privileges for the needs of the organization.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- Demonstrated skill and expert programming knowledge using Microsoft .NET technologies to develop web based applications; Demonstrated skill and ability to write programs in C#.
- Demonstrated skill and ability in the development of database application systems.
- Demonstrated skill and ability in interfacing programmatically with a variety of enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated skill and ability developing application-to-application communication interfaces utilizing web services architecture using XML, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Demonstrated skill and ability designing, and maintaining a robust development environment that ensures version control, testing, and deployment of enterprise wide information systems.
- Demonstrated advanced experience in reviewing and trouble-shooting complex code designs written by multiple developers, reverse engineering, and identifying incompatibilities.
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers and supervisors, and customers/clients.
- Skill in working with Web browsers, image-manipulation and databases, and other Web software tools.
- Thorough understanding of relational database design and implementation.
- Exposure to 3.0 Framework a plus.