WBB is an employee-owned, technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 29 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee-owners with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information access (TS/SCI).
Key Role: WBB is seeking a Software Developer to augment an experienced software development team focused on developing and delivering innovative tools and applications to warfighter customers. The team works in a fast paced and dynamic environment and follows best practices software development lifecycles. Candidate must be flexible and willing to learn and apply new technologies.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum experience: 1 year with Java frameworks or other J2EE technologies. Experience with JSPs, servlets or Web Services, including Struts, Spring and Hibernate technologies
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Ability to think critically and analytically in an enterprise architecture environment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and continually evolving operational environment
- Experience with portal technologies
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems, business intelligence, Active Directory and LDAP
- BS degree in Software Development, Technical Management, Computer Science or a related discipline
Job Title: Software Developer
Key Words: Software Developer, Java, J2EE, JSPs, Servlets, Web Services
Primary Location: Reston, Virginia
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.