Field Support Technician (closed)
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Field Support Technician to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
The Field Support Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Providing support for all client side hardware, software and LAN/WAN connectivity
• Management of our client’s technology inventory and system documentation.
• Assist with client side network management including troubleshooting, testing and support as well as moves, adds and changes.
• To provide responsive, efficient and polite technical support to clients. Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely manner. Clearly define deadlines and deliverables acceptable to end-user and communicate progress until tasks are completed.
• Responsible for client equipment maintenance and assists with new client implementations or special projects for current clients.
• Assist with creating and updating system and user documentation such as equipment inventories and user information contained in the helpdesk system.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and safeguard all confidential information. Adhere to HIPAA compliance guidelines.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures. Communicate any deviations, concerns or potential problems with management. Notify management immediately when a potential security risk or a technical problem could adversely affect clients.
• Document all work and time with attention to detail in helpdesk system.
• Associates degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent work experience providing technical support, systems administration or an equivalent field.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory, Citrix, Microsoft Office, anti-virus software, remote scanning and printing / print servers are required.
• Knowledge of Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, print servers, routers, firewalls, scanners, virtual private networks, Voice-over-IP phones are a plus.
• Professional communication and organizational skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision are required. Qualified candidates must display integrity and maturity.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezulttechnology.com.