Project Manager - Digital (closed)
Edelman is the largest independent Public Relations Company in the world. Since its establishment in 1952, the company has developed to become truly international, operating in 60 offices around the world. The London office now boasts over 40 years of providing first-class PR services to over 100 clients.
Role / Purpose
The position is part of Edelman’s Digital department and is responsible for managing a variety of projects in order to deliver appropriate digital communication strategies for a range of clients.
• Obtain project briefs from clients ensuring the right information is secured to enable the project team to successfully meet client needs
• Development and implementation of project plans/schedules
• Oversee budgeting and resourcing of projects
• Maintain regular contact with clients and troubleshoot or escalate problems as required
• Liaise with and manage third party agencies on behalf of clients
• Evaluation of all projects upon completion, including future recommendations for client consideration.
Key Candidate Requirements
• Experience in delivering projects in an agency environment with specific ability to manage and scope digital requirements
• Experience in managing project teams
• Demonstrated experience managing budgets and resources
• Knowledge of and experience implementing project management principles
• Ability to use any given project timeline management tool
• Previous experience managing suppliers and other third party agencies
• The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time
• Exceptional communication skills including the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
• An understanding of the basic principals in digital development.