Digital Marketing Account Executive
An incredibly rare opportunity has arisen for a bright, articulate graduate to join the ranks of one of London’s most exciting digital agencies. The successful candidate will be splitting their time between the agency’s head office in Primrose Hill and in-house with one of their Key client’s; one of the world’s largest consumer beauty companies.
As a Digital Account Executive the successful candidate will play an essential role in maintaining the relationship between the agency and their client. When working in-house, you will be involved in all stages of the process, from pitches and briefs right through to making sure that your client's goals and expectations are exceeded! You will be required to manage projects across a variety of brands and products so top organisational skills and a calm head whilst working under pressure are an absolute must.
- The successful candidate will be the key liaison between the agency and their client's digital communications manager
- You will be working on new stratetgies and projects for the client's online advertising streams; i.e - official corporate website, Facebook etc..
- You will also be in charge of making sure all project administration is kept up to date; this will include preparing internal and external presentations and projects.
- A highly intelligent, outgoing individual who is creative, entrepreneurial, logical with an excellent attention to detail, great writing skills and a desire to deliver unquestionably good work.
- Genuine interest in beauty/consumer brands
- Degree in a marketing/related discipline
- Experience in a digital/marketing agency is preferable