Global Account Manager (closed)
Touchstone is a new type of branded products company. A top 25 company (from over 25,000 companies in our industry), Touchstone is pioneering an entirely new approach to Brand promotion and products.
Simply put, we are innovative hybrid that blends an experienced promotional products agency, design studio, think tank and product development group, with a new level of consumer participation. With a focus on “Lifestyle Design,” we develop products that surround some of the most celebrated brands in the world.
We believe that our approach to Design, Innovation and Engagement are challenging the norms of the promotional products industry to help create more inspired brands. We value thinking beyond the limits, courageous people, and relationships between brands and consumers. If this sounds like the culture you want to be a part of then you need to talk with us.
We are looking for a Global Account Manager reporting to the Global & Strategic Accounts Director. The Touchstone Global Account Manager will be a knowledgeable, industry experienced professional that will be responsible for all aspects of the management of the Global Account to which they are assigned, including working with the external client, vendors, and internal departments to ensure all Global Account program operations are effective, efficient, and profitable. This position will be exclusively responsible for the success and growth of their assigned programs within the GSA Operations channel of the organization.
- Establish a marketing plan to achieve sales goals within your assigned client
- Make sales calls; develop and increase business within the client company and develop opportunities for new business
- Develop creative ideas for clients’ internal projects & external marketing projects
- Promote and encourage ongoing programs and sales
- Work with Global Account Team - directing work flow and projects
- Work with supply chain to ensure quality and delivery of project timelines & products, negotiate pricing, and ensure quality production and timely delivery of products
- Work with Touchstone Creative to get up to date information on the coolest, hottest trends, consumer insights, and collaboration methods
- Work within assigned budgets and deadlines
- Understand financial aspects of sales role, gross margins, sales reports, etc.
- Maintain profitability
- Increase Sales by consistently grow the business within the client company
- Inspire and Facilitate overall client relations - exhibit high levels of energy and inspiration of customer service to ensure smooth operations and happy customers. Be accessible for your clients, show them your creativity, walk their halls, and bring them value every day
- Facilitate and Maintain ease of process and high levels of professionalism when interacting with Touchstone employees as well as the client, while being flexible and accommodating to the changing needs of the client and their environment.
- Some Travel required to client and locations
- Financial/budgetary responsibility and strategic planning responsibilities
- Global Account Relationship Owner
Expected experience & interests:
- Dynamic thinker and communicator, and presenter… and comfortable presenting to all levels (C-level, etc)
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage details and tight deadlines. Amazing follow up skills.
- Understanding of brand archetypes, branding, and marketing
- Strong knowledge of vendors and resources with the ability to build lifestyle merchandise collections.
- Ability to nurture existing clients and grow new relationships within your assigned global account
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self directed, motivated, and driven to succeed. Your mantra is “Make it happen”!
- Team player who will do what it takes to deliver on time, on budget, and to the delight of your team and clients
- College Degree, preferred
- Ability to use Power Point, Excel, and Word required; Illustrator, & Photoshop
- 3-5 yrs Account management experience –
- Fortune 500 preferred
- ad specialty, merchandise industry, marketing background a plus
- Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development
- Excellent Customer Service, Client Relationship Building. You are motivated to sell
- Proven track record of increasing sales through client development
- Prior experience with ad specialty industry required
- Merchandising experience required
This position is based in Mason, Ohio. No relocation is provided. No recruiters please. No phone calls. Only the candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.