Bilingual Contracts Specialist (closed)
Position: Bilingual Tenders and Contracts Analyst
Position is responsible for the timely response to request for proposals, the identification of new business opportunities via tendering sites and the set up of all sales and service contracts.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drafting / process sales and service contracts, entering contract pricing in JDE and in Contract database,
• Communicate to all that is necessary the awareness of contract expiry and need for renewals.
• Track all active Sales and Service contracts ensuring appropriate system visibility exists and all logging and filing are complete
• Respond to Customer Care inquiries about pricing discrepancies.
• Daily review of tender websites and other sources.
• Distribute leads to appropriate Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers
• Track all active Tenders including amendments by maintaining the Tender Log, ensuring all timelines are met
• Assemble Tenders by gathering all necessary information and approvals, printing and binding all necessary documents ensuring completeness as per Customer expectations. Complete and format tender documents. Translate tender documents as required. Complete and format tender documents. Translate tender documents as required, ensuring that financial and technical proposals are separate as per customer’s expectations.
• Enter and update Sales and Service contracts as required and review new contracts, ensuring completeness and approvals
• Work closely with the Tenders & Contracts Manager to develop the work schedule, balancing workload and work complexity
• Manage process for pricing data verification to ensure that contract pricing and other pricing are accurate.
• Adopt new work procedures geared toward increasing the visibility of contracts and rapid dissemination of contract information to the sales force.
• Previous tender / contracts experience in the Medical Device or Pharma Industry
MUST be fully bilingual (written and oral) in French/English
• College/University degree in Business, or equivalent experience
• Strong organizational skills adjusting priorities to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Email, etc.)
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills in French and English
• Excellent translation skills.
• Good mathematical skills
• Risk Management of tenders/quotes to minimize company exposure
• Works well under pressure and able to multitask