QA Analyst (closed)
Our client, a growing digital advertising agency in Austin, is looking for a QA Analyst to be responsible for quality monitoring and assurance.
The Senior QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all agency technical deliverables, for large-scale, complex, interactive solutions, are free from flaws or errors, and are of the highest quality. The ideal candidate must have extensive quality assurance, hands on testing experience working on multiple web applications. The ability to correctly test and help launch new web based advertising and marketing applications is crucial.
- Ensure QA project work is optimally completed-on time and within budget
- Work with project managers, information architects, designers, and developers to define use cases and business requirements
- Discuss client requirements and scheduling with production and account teams to ensure the timely, accurate, and effective completion of project deliverables. This includes providing accurate estimates for deliverable QA work scope
- Develop test cases, test plans, and scenarios
- Be experienced with quality assurance reporting and tracking software
- As necessary, recommend QA processes and/or techniques as well as define policies to improve department, and agency efficiency
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of QA as related to interactive technologies best practices and possibilities
- Experience with tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and capable of identifying and resolving issues.
- Motivated team player; flexible, proactive, good attitude, and responsive.
- 2+ years prior agency QA experience as related to front-end web development and internet advertising, a plus.