Enterprise Business Analyst for Life Insurance Firm
Our client is a major life insurance firm with an expanding product portfolio and undergoing large organizational changes. We are looking for an Assistant manager – Manager level person to be part of a specialist BA team, sitting in the Business Transformation Office. This is a great opportunity to be part of an evolving organization, to get exposed to and influence all levels of the organization.
- Design, implement and manage the process management framework for the organization.
- Ensure alignment to international standards, monitoring on a periodical basis the adherence to these standards through audits and checks.
- Lead the establishment and strategic direction of a Business Analysis Competency Centre and be accountable for planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating Competency Centre initiatives and goals.
- Inspire innovation and identify weak areas of the company and how to improve them
- Engage with Information Technology and Business stakeholders during proposal project stages prior to the development of business cases, to ensure business objectives are defined and understood
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders and functions in undertaking impact assessments of proposed future business initiatives to identify impacts, opportunity risks, resource implications and high-level design and scope considerations
- Provide advice and consultation to the business on the development of business needs and requirements to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved through the delivery of projects and change initiatives.
- Build and manage a knowledge base for business processes to the level required for business operations (BAU), further development or process optimization.
- Prepare, review and create complex and significant documentation and correspondence for key strategic or operational projects in the following areas:
2.Analysis and design;
3.Quality assurance; and
- Lead, coach and develop business analysis skills and competencies to ensure retention of skills and knowledge is sustainable within the organization.
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders on understanding and defining process standards.
- Be responsible for quality assurance of the process management framework within the organization.
- 5+ years experience in a Senior Business Analyst or Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience in a consulting role (internal or external)
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis, design and refining business and functional requirements
- Fluent Japanese/Business-level English
- IIBA certified (desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma (desirable)
- Experience in business transformation, organizational change, business consulting (desirable)
For inquiries, please email email@example.com, or call 03-5219-7995