Account Executive-Mkting/Commerce SW (2991) (closed)
PRE-IPO Client looking to expand in the US is now looking for ACCOUNT EXECS with backgrounds in MARKETING or COMMERCE SOFTWARE.
Our client is a UK-based company that is gaining traction in the North American market. The company emphasizes the integration of services and technology to support holistic online testing programs. They have a strong product strategy, bolstered by best-in-class reporting functionality. It is most suitable for organizations that require tightly coupled services with online testing technology to maintain a sophisticated and bold online testing program. To remain competitive, they must further establish itself in the United States, extend its appeal to self-service users, and expand support for the Web marketing ecosystem with its own technology as well as formal integrations with third-party applications.
- Established in 2006 / Pre-IPO
- SaaS Solution sold to marketing and commerce. Mostly to line of business versus IT. All about websites and helping companies optimizing content and better target and reach customers and prospects.
- Worldwide HQ in London / US HQ in New York.
- Been in the US since 2010 and have hired two senior reps in the East and Central since September 2010.
- Funding: Just completed a $12M B-round to build out sales and marketing in the US.
- Competition: Adobe, Autonomy, Webtrends.
- Open territories include:
- Two in Central (Dallas and Chicago)
- One in Southeast (Atlanta)
- Comp Plan: $125k base / $250k OTE
- Quota: $1.6M
- Quarterly commission plan with payout up to 15%
- ASP: Three types of deals:
1) POC $50k - $100k ACV
2) $300k - $350k ACV.
3) $1M+ ACV.
- 10 to 15 years of selling enterprise class technology. Can be license or SaaS.
- Experience selling to Marketing and/or Commerce is a must.
- Experience selling Marketing Analytics or A/B Testing highly preferred.
- Experience working at an early stage company at one point in their career is a plus.
- Must understand value based selling with an ROI.