Project Manager (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Project Manager (51766)
NetEffects is seeking a Project Manager
Manage and lead application development and support projects, which includes people and tasks, on high visibility Consumer Packaged Goods Sales Reporting system. Some projects could span multiple departments. Responsibilities include:
- Planning, executing and implementing projects on-time and within budget
- Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns and status to senior management, business partners and other IS departments
- Ensure projects are completed by adhering to project management standards and architectural principles
- Consulting and advising team with regard to architecture approaches
- Ensuring projects are completed by adhering to project management standards and architectural principles
- Influencing and proposing approaches and methodologies to properly align work with process
- Identifying and solving project issues, and employing appropriate escalation practices, as needed
- Resource planning across multiple departments
- Conveying a sense of urgency to all team members, business stakeholders and management
Provide consulting services to the department in all levels of the project lifecycle with an emphasis on estimating and management reporting. This position will be focused on managing development projects, as well as support, interface, deployment or maintenance projects.
This person must have experience leading $100K - $500K application software/data warehousing type projects, involving multiple departments. Strong communication skills, both oral and written are required. This candidate must be able to convey a sense of urgency. The candidate must have critical thinking skills and demonstrate the ability to perform root cause analysis. He/she must have a proven track record of taking the initiative and following through.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!