Associate Account Executive (closed)
New York, NY
The ADTECH Associate Account Executive will contribute to the goals of a regional sales team by prospecting, qualifying and developing business relationships with publishers.
In this role you will:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sale-ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emailing;
- Provide product knowledge to prospective customers;
- Identify and qualify leads;
- Manage and track all sales activities;
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries from phone and web;
- Gain understanding aof client's solution and gather information about the prospect's needs and pain points;
- Overcome business objections of prospective customers;
- Consistently achieve on metrics;
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested and required by management.
You must be:
- Tenacious in your prospecting and have the ability to connect with key decision makers;
- A team player willing to assist other sales executives in helping clients and closing business;
- A great networker so you can develop and maintain strong contacts with clients, including by joining and participating local interactive advertising associations and attending trade shows
You must have:
- At least two years of experience in sales - either with full sales responsibility, or a role actively supporting other sales executives with responsibility for closing or upselling clients;
- A solid track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and goals
- A passion for the online industry with an ability to stay current with online advertising trends and initiatives;
- Have worked in the online advertising space;
- Education: Bachelor's degree, with concentration in Marketing, Economics and/or advertising preferred;
- Good phone presence;
- Adaptable and able to handle a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Customer focused mentality and a winning, positive attitude;
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and CRM systems.
Requirements for Success:
- Demonstrated ability to make compelling and motivating presentations to a target audience using visual aids and other media;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.