Oracle SOA 11g Sr. Technical Lead
Experience: OSB, BPEL, BAM, XML, XSD, web services development. Overall around 10 yrs in J2EE and Integration technologies of which a min of about 3 years in Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Analyze clients / consumers requirements for integration efforts.
- Analyze provider (systems) requirements for integration efforts.
- Analyze integration middleware requirements for integration efforts.
- Review and approve client, provider, and integration middleware requirements.
- Understand enterprise Integration architecture and infrastructure.
- Understand Integration Patterns and standards.
- Rationalize client, provider, and middleware Use Cases.
- Create Integration Solution Use Cases.
- Recommend integration solutions that are aligned to strategic directions.
- Recommend integration solutions specific to product / vendor strengths and capabilities.
- Understand and Recommend Integration Best Practices.
- Recommend Integration policies for specific use cases.
- Apply and Align Integration theory to specific infrastructure and product capabilities.
- Requirements verification
- Perform analysis, design and implementation for assigned project modules (interfaces)
- Involve in preparing HL Design Document
- Develop POC for complex integration scenarios
- Prepare Technical Specification for the given Functional Specification