Permanent SAS Programmer (closed)
A top 10 Pharma client is actively looking for a number of Senior Statistcal Programmers to join their expanding group within various therapeutic areas and Phases.
If this role is of interest to you please send an up dated CV to Kien-Sen.Lee@hays.com or for a confidential discussion please call on +44(0)203 4650042
- They require Senior Programmers to work with a progressive team at their UK headquarters. You will provide statistical software and software documentation support in general to specific clinical projects.
- The Senior Programmers ensure that the objectives, standards, deadlines and other requirements set by management with respect to statistical software and software documentation are attained.
- The basic function of this role is to provide advice and support to members of biometrics whilst assessing, recommending and developing new standards and policies.
- You will also keep up to date of statistical programming methodology, applications and software developments through literature and attendance at meetings and maintain familiarity with regulatory authority guidelines relating to biostatistics, data reporting and medical issues in project areas.
- Developing and documenting statistical programming standards in accordance with current statistical programming practices and regulatory authority requirements. Programme, validate and document software in SAS following statistical programming standards and ensures its availability to users. Whenever creating new software, ensuring the efficient use of existing software.
As the senior Programmer you will also ensure activities performed within the project are executed in a timely manner and to the required high statistical and reporting standards and you will interact with other members of biometrics and with the study team to clarify and assess programming requirements.
You will assist in the development of trial analyses and data presentations relating to efficacy and safety data under the direction of a Project Programmer and create the dataset specifications according to the applicable data model in cooperation with clinical programming.
- Maintaining up-to-date project documentation including that of presentation, analysis and graphics software. Verifies adherence to validation processes/SOPs within the project.