URGENT NEED FOR MID AND SENIOR LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPERS. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW 1/13. HIRING ON THE SPOT!
- Demonstrate ability in system analysis, design, development and implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and Intranet applications
- Translate Use Case Requirements, technical specifications and design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal and external clients
- Write programs, ad hoc queries, and reports
- Be familiar with Configuration Management methodologies and tools, including SVN
- Follow software development methodology and follows architecture standards
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects; participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation
- Formally document issues/defects and supports issues/defects resolution until closure
- Use design patterns for design and architecture of system components (e.g. session facade, service locator, etc.)
- Evaluate and select of new open source frameworks to improve development process/products
- Identify and develop prototypes to address critical requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Develop technical specifications using standard modeling techniques
- Provide technical leadership and direction to junior developers in implementing technical solutions
- Develop estimates for design and implementation level of effort
- Have significant experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns and UML.
- Direct Experience with the following Language/Methodology:
- Object Oriented Development required
- Java/J2EE (EJBs, JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, JSF) required
- JSP (JSTL) & Servlet development required
- Hibernate experience required
- Experience with SOA, ESB, Web Services, WSDL, XML required
- Experience in creating SDLC artifacts using UML 2.x required
- Java Script required
- Spring Framework recommended
- XML, XML Schema, XSLT required
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers in PL/SQL desired
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- At least 7 years experience in technical specialty.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.