Senior Java/J2EE Developer (closed)
A leading banking group whose head office is Dublin city centre is looking to expand its technology department. With this expansion they are looking to take on strong Oracle Developers and experienced Java Developers. There are a number of key projects which will be kicked off in 2012 and would like to have experienced engineers to get involved. These projects will be demanding and you will be kept very busy but rewarded by working in a dynamic environment and working on the latest technologies.
- This role can be either filled as a 12 month contract or taken up as a permanent position.
- Design and develop new enhancements and additions to core banking systems.
- Work on the development of both online and mobile banking applications.
- Work on the full project life-cycle of design, development, and testing of applications.
- Develop primarily with Java on a J2EE platform.
- 6 years plus Java development experience.
- Experience working with J2EE.
- Experience working with 3rd party applications.
- Any knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Apache, JBoss or JMS would be beneficial