NextGen Installation Analyst
**Lucrative Consulting opportunity in FL for a NextGen Installation Analyst!** Please call 904-224-9363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Looking for an experienced NextGen Installation Analyst. Must have multiple years (and recent experience) installing NextGen EPM. This experience needs to include hands-on experience as well as knowledge of Installation within a large organization. Must also have operational knowledge of a physician practices and/or community health clinics. Experience with version 4.56 a plus.
The consultant will be responsible for assisting with building all EPM master files and tables, as well as completing project plan tasks such as testing of claims, building forms and schedule templates, and building the various database tables. To that end, specific knowledge should include most of the following:
· Detailed knowledge of billing and claim submission rules for practices, payers and providers
· Experience creating and sending test claims. Navicure experience a plus.
· Detailed knowledge of setting up provider schedules and scheduling processes
· Comprehensive understanding of the check-in process and how this relates to system set up.
· Comprehensive understanding of the check-out process and how this relates to system set up.
· Detailed understanding of the charge entry and payment entry processes
· Detailed understanding of the rights and permissions to be given to each user and how this affects
· Knowledge of standard reporting needs for practices
· Understanding of clinical operations and how their interactions with the front desk will affect the system.
· Skill to build and maintain the database tables
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to teach others and exhibit patience, understanding, and troubleshooting skills