- Aquire Solutions Inc., the worldwide leader in Holistic Workforce Planning, Analytics and Organizational Reporting Software Solutions, and one of the Top Five Places to work in Texas, is looking for an EXPERIENCED Enterprise Account Manager to call on a multi-state territory of customers, prospects and alliance partners.
- This exciting opportunity is for experienced software or consultative services sales person who is motivated and wants to work for the industry’s clear market leader
- Aquire Solutions is looking for someone to fit into its great corporate culture and for someone who likes to work and play hard. If you have a track record of self motivation, an ability to lead complex sales cycles, demonstrate your own products, lead new business development AND consistently exceed quota then we want to hear from you.
- Generate, develop, and close business from prospects, customers and partners in a specific multi-state geographic territory
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quota objectives
- Understand client business requirements and create a plan to address with our solutions
- Develop and maintain professional relationships in line with Aquire Solutions core values
- Penetrate new markets calling on senior-level HR-IT-C-level Executives Forecast accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with client base
- Drive complex sales cycles to deal closure
- Keep up-to-date with knowledge of the Human Capital Management industry
- Minimum of ten years software/technology sales experience some of which can have been in consulting
- Previous Professional Services, SAAS, HR/IT, Software Sales experience
- Ability to learn and demonstrate Aquire Solutions and Products
- Proven success selling Enterprise software sales AND/OR services to C-level and or HR VP/Directors
- Existing contacts in Fortune 1000 Accounts or channel alliances a plus
- Solution Selling or other formal sales methodology training
- Track record of consistent over achieved quota
- Team player
- Technically adept - working knowledge of WebEx, NetMeeting or other remote presentation tools.
- Self motivated, self starter
- Dallas or South East area based - travel required
- Bachelor's degree required
||Bachelor's degree required|