Continuous Improvement Manager- Black Belt Supply Chain- Rochester, NY (closed)
The Continuous Improvement (CI) manager will identify and deliver best practice programs to ensure the short and long term success of assigned sites. This position will lead high impact product/process improvement teams and utilize the Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies to deliver significant value to the business. Duties will include project management, delivery of savings through improved processes, leadership and support of projects.
This is a highly visible role with significant interaction with C-suite including CEO and CFO where you will have opportunities to make a significant impact. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated leadership skills and passion around continuous improvement.
• Deliver Value – work with champions (SVP level) to deliver value to the business; value will typically be measured in 12 months of cash flow improvement.
• Develop Relationships – much of the CI Manager’s success will come from people and process; developing the right relationships and using a collaborative approach will insure overall success.
• Develop People – work with all levels, from shop floor to management, to increase maturity and understanding of CI
• Drive Culture Change – Drive fact-based decision making throughout the organization.
• At least five years work experience in a similar function (CI, consulting, process engineering, etc.) with focus on Supply Chain
• Lean and/or Six Sigma exposure and experience required (at least Green Belt level). Black Belt/Master Black Belt a huge plus
• Experience with formulating and implementing process improvements and best practices in a manufacturing, sales, or office environment
• Project management skills.