Enterprise Account Executive
This position can also be filled in Fremont, CA.
Generate revenue by selling solution-based products such as VoIP, broadband, and integrated communication services within our Enterprise segment focusing on customers with a monthly spending profile of $100,000-$250,000.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attain monthly sales quota and meet required sales activity levels, including, but not limited to: contacting prospective customers by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
• Structure presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations that move the customer toward the purchase
• Develop, implement, and manage actions to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customers earning additional business
• Maintain contact with customer, resolve problems, and seek additional opportunities to meet needs.
• Apply sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors
• Plan territory, account, and sales strategies to win new business from new and existing accounts
• Provide accurate and detailed sales forecast of identified and proposed opportunities ensuring sales quota attainment. Document all initial and on-going customer contacts.
• Collaborate with internal resources (e.g. technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staff) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction; driving new revenue growth from satisfied customers
• Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and voice application technologies
• Understand and adapt to constantly changing products in a perpetually changing industry
• Gather information on the customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions
• Close sales engagements with customers by gaining commitment to implement the value-added solution(s)
• Other duties as assigned
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Relevant Work Experience:
• 5+ years business sales experience with medium to large customers
• 3+ years telecom or high technology industry experience required
• XO sales employees with six-months off ramp performance at or above the targeted quota for an EAE will be eligible for consideration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be able to attend on-site customer appointments on a daily basis. These customer appointments are, and usually are, in multiple locations.
• Excellent communication, presentation, qualifying, closing, and negotiation skills
• Advanced account management skills
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Sales Management, Time Management, and strong Business Acumen.
• Advanced understanding and experience in Telecommunications: Voice, Data, ISP
• Advanced understanding of contract negotiations, and Sales Engineering (SONET, DMS 500, DACS, Switching)
• MS Office
• Customer Contact Database