Quality and Shared Services Manager - Hospital System in Wisconsin (closed)
Our client in Appleton, Wisc has a fantastic opportunity a Quality and Shared Services Manager.
In this role, you will implement and oversee the quality, infection control, and safety programs, as well as the management of the medical staff office and regulatory compliance for our client. In addition, you will manage the shared service contracts and administration with vendors providing laboratory, pharmaceutical, radiological services.
Your will have direct reports including a quality safety coordinator, a data management assistant, and various other medical staff. You will also have budget responsibilities.
Knowledge and skills for this role include:
- Thorough knowledge of quality improvement principles as aquired through completion of a Master's degree in nursing, healthcare or business administration.
- 2 years progressively more responsible experience in a related field.
- Experience or exposure to Lean Methodologies is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in healthcare administration or healthcare quality improvement program management preferred.
- Experience in supervision of personnel and knowledge of and experience with the work of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement preferred.
The compensation is very competitive and relocation assisstance is available.