Business Intelligence Director (closed)
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR - ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGY - PARIS
Do you want to work for one of the foremost names in the digital advertising space?
Do you want to work with a company that has incrementally grown itself 10 fold over the last 18 months?
Do you want to work with a company that has direct contact with areas of the marketplace, including Publishers, Direct brands and Agencies?
If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Business Intelligence Director to become involved in a true 'game changer' in our space. With leadership from several household names, this company will continue to go from strength to strength and you could be a key contributor to that success.
You will be in charge of:
- · Advertiser Analysis and Optimization – Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- · Reporting tools and metrics – You’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business
- · Technical studies and analysis – You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Product, and run real world tests on new developments.
- · Campaign control and oversight – You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns. This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience managing an analytical team – perhaps in Consulting or project management
- Ability to use data creatively and pragmatically to drive actions that impact our business
- Technical skills: Knowledge of web technologies, SQL, programming languages is a plus
- You are versatile, dynamic and have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
You can't miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. The corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.