Installer Demonstrator-Capital Equipment-IL #2053 (closed)
We need someone in or near the target locations with solid field service, installation, training experience in capital equipment.
Leading international supplier of food processing and food packaging equipment. Seeking an Installer / Demonstrator for capital equipment.
• Install, demonstrate and provide training on operation, proper usage and maintenance of our equipment to customers in their facilities.
• Visit plants and pay courtesy calls to customers.
• Service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at customers' facilities
• Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet customers' specific needs
• Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
• Strong technical skills and an understanding of the food processing industry.
• Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible regarding frequent changes in schedule.
• “Hands on” Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
• AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
• Prior Field Service Experience a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.
1. “Hands on” Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Prior field service experience with capital equipment in packaging, food processing or similar.
3. Experience with installation and training on capital equipment.
4. In or near the target location.