Java Developer - Siteworx New York, NY (closed)
Java Developer, Siteworx New York City Office
Java Developer develops solutions that are based on clients' current and future business operations. The position is located in our New York City office.
• Develops solutions based on business and technology goals.
• Able to understand clients' IT environment in order to develop quality solutions.
• Adopts and utilizes iterative and waterfall methodologies as needed or requested (Agile)
Education: 4 year Degree and experience with Java
• Implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Adobe CQ5 or other Web Content Management installations.
• Gathering Requirements and Performing Technical Analysis
• JSP, JSTL, Java Servlets, and Java EE
• Web Services (SOAP or REST)
• SQL and Databases a plus (for system integrations)
• UNIX-based Operating Systems
• Apache Web Server
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Team Player with good communication skills
About Siteworx, Inc.
Siteworx provides the full range of interactive services with specific expertise in WCM/CMS, mobile, search and analytics solutions. Siteworx offers Fast, Focused, Forward-Thinking Web site design and product development solutions through deep expertise in user experience, a wide range of Web development platforms and an award-winning creative design team. Siteworx delivers improved performance to an impressive roster of clients including AOL, The College Board, Discovery Communications, National Geographic and U.S. News & World Report. Siteworx is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Learn more at www.siteworx.com
Siteworx employees are a unique mix of creative and technical individuals whose skill and dedication have won acclaim and loyalty from our many high profile clients. We are passionate about our work and about our lives, and our culture emphasizes the need to balance them. EOE/M/F/D/V