New York City
Contact: Amrish 631-805-6509 or Amrish.email@example.com
We are looking for a hands-on developer, Web Parts, workflows, InfoPath forms, UI Customization, enterprise search, document and content management. We are looking for a person who has built solutions in Sharepoint rather than working with out of the box features. The ideal candidate would be .NET developer who transitioned into Sharepoint several years ago.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the most cutting edge projects in current HealthCare Information Technology for one of the best hospitals in the country. We are seeking a talented and motivated SharePoint Web Engineer to become a part of our strong Web Team. The candidate will take a leading role in developing and migrating our Portal, Intranet and Internet solutions to SharePoint implementation. The successful candidate is a self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills and experience of architecting, developing and supporting of corporate portals using Microsoft’s SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010 in an enterprise environment.
• Architecting, implementing and maintaining enterprise SharePoint environment, converting existing content, sites, services into SP 2007/2010
• Leverage and extend out of the box SharePoint functionality to deliver solutions.
• Perform hands on development of custom applications/web parts and design InfoPath forms to support complex workflows.
• Design, customize and create new templates.
• Train site administrators and contributors to create their sites and configure their content.
• Providing daily administration, support and deployments of applications within the SharePoint environment.
• Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and troubleshooting any problems.
• Integrate SharePoint 2010 with other corporate applications and data sources.
• Gather and analyze business requirements to design, code, test, document, and implement customized SharePoint solutions. Create technical specifications for other team members and conduct code reviews.
• Provide technical leadership to ensure best practices, standards, and security implementation strategies are followed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum of 8+ years of IT development experience.
• 3+ years leveraging SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services in the analysis, administration, development, implementation, and support of large, complex, enterprise-level solutions.
• In-depth understanding of enterprise portals, collaboration tools, enterprise search, document and content management, and forms-based business process is required.
• Strong knowledge of Information Architecture, Knowledge Management and Metadata.
• Strong MOSS 2007 Software Development experience including design, development, and implementation of custom Web Parts, workflows, InfoPath and forms, and customization using SharePoint Designer.
• Knowledge in the administration and configuration of SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services 2007/2010
• 5+ years (or equivalent) of relational database experience (Microsoft SQL Server).
• Web service programming experience.
• Proficient skills utilizing MS Active Directory and LDAP.
• Customer and delivery focused, with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience in business requirements gathering and IT solution definition.
• Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired.
Please response as soon as possible to close this opening.