Director of Manufacturing and Sales Operations, Asia Pacific, The Middle East & Latin America - CHINA (closed)
WeBecome is a Singapore headquartered consulting and professional services company. We are currently looking for a “Director of Manufacturing and Sales Operations, Asia Pacific, The Middle East & Latin America” to join our MNC client for their office in CHINA. Details of the job profile as follows:
REPORTS TO : VP/GM, Asia Pacific, The Middle East & Latin America
SUPERVISES : Operations GM China, Production Managers, Logistics & Sourcing Manager, Engineering Manager, Regional Sales Operations Manager, Regional Sales Project Coordinator
- Provides overall direction and oversight for operations from end to end: production and sourcing of high quality products to effective execution at customer sites through our sales operations teams in all company’s locations throughout the region.
- Key member of regional leadership team to lead development of the company in Asia Pacific and Emerging Markets strategic direction in cost management, supply chain, OEM management and high performance execution of our service portfolio offered through our Service Point and company’s Advantage programs.
- Drives regional continuous process improvement initiatives, using 6-Sigma, Lean, and HMS, and working through functional leaders and Regional Sales Operations Manager to achieve stated targets.
- Determines long term direction on manufacturing and sourcing strategy and how to leverage regional and global capacity and capabilities to ensure company’s competitiveness. Provides direction to increase manufacturing efficiency and space utilization; develops cross-functional processes in make/buy decisions.
- Ensures that SAP modules supporting operations and sales office operations implemented properly.
- Provides leadership to entire manufacturing operations by communicating mission, business objectives, strategies, policies, procedures and business performance result.
- Directs the Regional Operation Manager in formulation of process and procedures regarding the performance metrics for various activities responsible by the Sales Supporting functions, including and not limited to customer service, tender and proposal documentation preparation, mock-up, and project management.
- Prepares annual financial budget, evaluate periodic labor cost, overhead cost, material cost to ensure effective cost management
- Ensures adherence to QA system by maintaining compliance to ISO certification and company standard on products, process, and procedures
- Adheres to customer driven production, distribution schedule and ensure the region’s supply chain that includes AP plant, suppliers, operations outside of home sector, OEM and other suppliers/service providers’ daily output meets established shipments
- Plans and implements manufacturing of new products to assure attainment to new products’ quality, cost and timeliness goals; provide support and ensure that the NPIP process is observed
- Provides direct “hands-on” supervision to direct reports and training on functions as specified above
- Works with sales offices in different location in Asia to develop supply chain management to ensure on-time delivery and provide cost effective solutions; ensure that smooth flow of order information
- Reviews current sales operation and sales support team responsibilities and processes, support improvement initiatives to ensure continuous improvement to seamless customer experience
- A Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in profit-oriented, continuous improvement production.
- A minimum of 1-3 years management experience in China or Asia Pacific.
- Must have extensive knowledge about supply chain management, sales order management, and manufacturing operational systems development.
- Very good interpersonal, communication skills and customer orientation.
- Solid experience to build strategic partnership with other units of organization.
Client offers a package.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com ASAP.
We are the only people in this biz who say,
Sheila R. Lorenzo, PHR
Sr. Recruitment Consultant
WeBecome.com (S) Pte. Ltd.