Exciting opportunity, If interested and available for this position, Pl forward your resume to Sharma@iconma.com or call 770-755-1828.
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Duration: 6 months
- CiscoNexus engineer will be in a planning and operational support group troubleshooting an enterprise network and needs a high degree of analysis troubleshooting and data capture skills in CiscoNexus devices.
- CiscoNexus Engineer will need to be proficient building and creating CiscoNexus configurations.
- This position may require 90% CiscoNexus 10% network support/problem resolution.
- CiscoNexus Engineer will be responsible for operational tasks supporting high availability, rapid recovery and restoration of a complex and large network environment.
- Also, someone with a strong Data Center background including network infrastructure and cabling.
- Proactively monitor and manage all productions network systems to maximize system availability.
- Analyze and ensure the resolution of technical and client problems while providing quality customer service.
- Evaluate and develop network/operational solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- CiscoNexus Engineer will lead resolution and recovery efforts of cross-functional technicians and troubleshoot issues reported by proactive alarming or problem notifications reported by end-users.
- CiscoNexus can translate highly technical ideas/principles into comprehensive/descriptive business language for peer groups/management to effectively assist/resolve issues.
- CiscoNexus Engineer will have the ability to multitask: trouble resolution of several devices while providing status on the phone and documenting tickets.
- Certifications: CCNA/CCNP preferred.
- Proficient in Cisco CSS/GSS and Citrix Netscalers.
- Practiced troubleshooting and problem analysis of Content Networking Devices.
- Demonstrated experience in management of Cisco LAN/WAN including Cisco 6500s.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, backed with years of experience in all levels of business interaction.
- Understanding/knowledge of network protocols i.e. OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP.
- Understanding/knowledge of PC and desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, email, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with careful attention to:
- Step-by-step documentation of the issue, root cause, and resolution steps.
- Continual communication to management of trouble resolution steps and issue resolution progress.
- Thorough follow-up and summary on closed issues.
- Initiative to follow-through on issues; following an issue until completely resolved.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and 3 to 5 years of information systems experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Thanks & Regards,