VP of Marketing (closed)
The VP of Marketing will report to the Chief Deployment Officer. Will work hand-in-hand with the Sales Teams and Product Line Managers.
General duties include: working with analysts/consultants, branding, writing content (case studies, website copy, press releases, marketing collateral), conceptions and managing the production of marketing materials, sales presentations, website promotions, email campaigns, etc. Heavy attention to detail and superior organization/project management skills are needed for this fast-paced environment. This position involves frequent coordination and collaboration with all levels within the organization which will require strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, superb communicator (specifically written communications), self-sufficient, very driven and organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills with superior attention to detail – experience writing press releases, company collateral (case studies, sales sheets, brochures) required. Experience writing white papers preferred
- Familiarity with supply chain industry or with procurement or manufacturing a plus
- Digital marketing (website campaign management, SEO/SEM, Email marketing) and lead generation skills a must
- Experience with CRM systems and lead management
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker: Ability to suggest and brainstorm on creative ways to market our offerings
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple products. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, nimble environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with C-Level executives as well as team members and external partners
- Media relations background preferred