Network Infastructure lead
L-3 STRATIS, with its 5000 employees is among the largest divisions of global defense leader. STRATIS employees deliver specialized services and advanced technology in support of intelligence and enterprise information technology solutions for government and commercial entities around the world. STRATIS is proud of its consistent application of industry best practices and its ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics - reflected in its motto, Powered by Excellence.
L-3 STRATIS is looking for a Network Infrastructure lead to support a team of technical professionals responsible for Information Technology support to a major military organization locatedat Mac Dill AFB, FL. "This position is contingent upon award"
Designs and plans network communication systems. Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture. Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection and implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solutions to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Conducts testing of network design. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new communication technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Shall be CISCO Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE).
- Shall have at least 5 years experience managing operational networks in a high paced diverse environment.
- Shall have experience leading and managing network personnel.
- Shall have knowledge of network analysis tools (CISCO Works, CISCO Network Analysis Modules, etc).
- WAN troubleshooting/problem determination skills (ISDN, ATM, SONET, etc).
- LAN troubleshooting/problem determination skills (Ethernet, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, etc).
- Knowledge of CISCO firewall/VPN equipment (Adaptive Security Appliance, etc).
- Knowledge of IP services (IP, Multicast, QOS, SNMP, etc).
- TS/ SCI with DCID 6/4 eligibility
- 4 year College Degree or equivalent experience;
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Must meet 8570 requirement
- 6-10 years related experience with 2 years management experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.