Sr. Java Developer/Programmer (closed)
Sr. Java Programmer / Developer
- Full system life cycle development of large, N Tier application server development using Java/J2EE, JMS, SQL, Webservices, SOAP and XML
- Interact with Business Analysts to understand functional requirements.
- Develop Technical specifications for new enhancements / customizations
- Anticipate and resolve defects / technical problems / performance issues, in an effort to ensure that application is highly scalable, available and support high volumes of data.
- Consult with customers to build interfaces using company product API’s.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in IT
- Strong skills in OOP and design patterns.
- Expertise in Core Java, JDBC, multi-threading and JMS.
- Extensive server side hands-on Java development.
- In-depth familiarity with database applications and database design standards, entity-relationship model, database processing and normalization, ability to write complex query statements.
- Experience with Weblogic and JBoss Application servers
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Hands-on experience in developing large, scalable, high availability Java/J2EE applications
- Experience with Webservices, SOAP and XML
Essential Personality Traits:
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a team worker with good communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible.