Title: Java Architect
Length: 6+ months
Client: TCS/Hawaiian Airline
Rate: openJava Architect Skills:
- Must have 10+ years of experience in architecting Java/J2EE and Microsoft technologies.
- Responsible for architecting, prepare technical design and overseeing development of Java EE solutions based on functional specifications for new components
- Responsible for production, development, Java environment design & evolution (app server, APIs, n-tier design, etc)
- Responsible to leverage the technologies and direct/lead the team to re-factor the existing application code to have stable and robust environment with low maintenance for future developments.
- Participate in technical code walkthrough discussions and suggest best practices.
- Responsible for designing and implementing specific proof of concepts/components as and when required.
- Review current applications technology platform/APIs and design new components in Java that integrate with this system
- Possess complete knowledge on enterprise infrastructure and capable to continuously come up with new strategies to meet the dynamic needs of business.
- Preferred Oracle/Sun certified Enterprise architect certification.
- Preferred Microsoft certified Architect
- Assist in replacing third party java components with Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in replacing third party component with in house applications.
- This position demands a well-organized, action-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work, change directions quickly, manage geographically dispersed resources and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design and programming techniques.
- Should have excellent communication skills and continuously work with senior managers, come up with new strategies, come up with quick solutions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals and effectively manage projects in a cross-functional environment.
if interested mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with latest resume