Project Manager SDLC (closed)
Our client is one of the world's leading diversified providers of travel-related products and services for businesses and individual consumers, with leading brands in lodging franchising, vacation ownership, vacation rentals and vacation exchange. They are looking for a candidate who to join their team as a Project Manager for their Parsippany, NJ office.
Project Manager will work within a PMO, and own a line of business and projects associated with.
Responsibilities will include:
* 5 to 7 years of experience in a Project Management role with a strong background in team development.
* Experience leading application development design/deployment projects.
* Knowledge of systems development life cycle. Ability to lead teams and deliver all phases of complex systems assignments.
* Experience negotiating with business partners and external vendors.
* Extensive project management experience. Extensive knowledge of project management tools, techniques and practices.
* Creating /managing Funding Documentation to ensure final approval within budget allocations (dollars across specified months)
* Updating PMO Document/Templates to reflect current changes
* Functioning as a significant contributor to tactical development of PMO
* Assessing impact to PMO of organizational or process changes
* Developing/implementing tactical PMO process changes
* Participating in Project Reviews
* Monitoring Project Review Schedule
* Assessesing requests for PMO Resources