Front End Developer (closed)
Position: Front End Developer II
Location: Playa Vista CA
Duration: 6 Months
Our Client is seeking a Senior Application Developer with a solid front-end technical foundation to be responsible for developing and supporting a variety of online sports products. We are looking for an experienced individual, who is passionate about online product development, cutting edge client-side technologies and sports. The candidate will act as a senior front end developer on a variety of projects, and will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Editors to create the web’s most popular sports products.
This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
• Design, develop, test and support front-end components of our Java applications including online sports products like live scoring applications, team and player pages, video, social networking features, as well as other editorially-controlled parts of our site.
• Produce high quality, well-organized, well-documented and bug-free code.
• Work closely in a team environment with other software engineers, product managers, and designers.
• Drive increased site impressions in order to generate ad revenue and increase user engagement.
• Work proactively to ensure a high quality user experience, with sound usability and limited defects.
• Meet aggressive performance and scalability goals to address explosive user growth and emergence of new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree.
• 5+ years experience designing and developing client-side web applications.
• Proven experience with complex, high-traffic web applications.
• Knowledge and experience with SEO best practices.
• Practical experience with a full software development life cycle.
• Experience with Struts2 framework and Tiles a plus.
• Experience working in a Linux environment a plus.
• Experience working with XML, JSON, XSL, JSP, HTML5, and CSS3 a plus.
• Strong written and oral command of the English language.
• Excellent problem solving, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills.
• Must be well organized and be able to execute independently as well as be a team player with strong communication skills.
• Passion for sports a huge plus.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL Joel @ 310-448-2888 Ext 812, to discuss more.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this email and pass it on. I very much appreciate it.