I-TECH is a rapidly growing company that provides personnel services and business solutions to our Clients throughout the City of Jacksonville. We specialize in recruitment, placement and management of skilled and talented individuals in the fields of technical/professional, administrative/clerical, light industrial and skilled trades. Our Clients turn to us to provide them the best people for temporary, temporary-to-permanent and/or direct placement in order for them to keep their Companies operating at an optimal performance.
Currently, one of our valued Clients is looking for an Inspector. The Client is in the Aviation industry. The ideal Candidate for this position is someone with previous experience as an aircraft Inspector
• Perform dimensional and visual inspections of aircraft details, machine parts and assemblies
• Work from applicable drawings, specifications, bubble drawings, first article inspection reports, work instructions, vendor instructions or other documentation using inspection tools and gages. Visually inspect condition of material and or parts.
• Provide assistance to determine inspection techniques and methods for appropriate inspection applications.
• Clearly define nonconforming conditions noting, engineering requirements, "as is" condition and variation from nominal. Prepare rejection documentation.
• Report any unusual circumstances, conditions or defective material to supervisor or group leader. When required, participate in root cause identification and corrective action development.
• Participate in company internal audits and support customer audits.
• Comply with Quality System procedures and company policy and procedures. Anomalies should be brought to the attention of your supervisor.
• Maintain records as instructed or required.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
• Must be able to read and interpret complex drawings and their associated documentation
• Must be knowledgeable of the use of CMM and FAl
• Must be knowledgeable of AS9102
• Must have a strong working knowledge of computer input data
• Must be able to interpret data and measuring devices.
• Must have knowledge of GD&T.
• Must have High school Diploma or GED required.
• Must have at least 2 years of formal training or equivalent in a particular or specialized occupation required.
• Must have ASQ certification within 12 months of hire. Current ASQ Certification Preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a quality department role is require
• Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
Pay rate will be discussed at interview
Must be available to work 1st shift, Monday through Friday
Length of assignment: Direct Hire
Click here: http://www.itechpersonnel.net/career-search/
*I-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Drug-Free workplace.