QA Engineer/analyst/tester (closed)
We are currently hiring for the position of "QA Engineer/analyst/tester",which is a Full Time Position with one of our Direct Client.
Please find below the required skills needed for the position:
•Perform business/system requirements analysis and review.
•Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified.
•Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance and stress testing.
•Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution.
•Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing.
•Conduct and facilitate the UAT at the client site.
•Perform production verification after software install.
•Assist in post production support-such as end-users support; troubleshooting of issues on relevant production like environments.
• Candidate will have at least three to five years of experience with software or web application testing.
• He/she should be proficient in developing test strategy, test plan and test cases for complex domain models such as workflow oriented, data migration and web-based applications.
• Detail oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and have ability to independently determine and develop solutions. Strong SQL skills.
• Experience in automation tools like Selenium, Load Runner is an added advantage.
• Candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills.