Technical Support Engineer (closed)
A Badgeville Technical Support Engineer works closely with our customers to understand their challenges, provides solutions, and ensure their satisfaction.
- Manage support issues to successful and satisfactory resolution
- Triage and troubleshoot customer issues
- Report defects to Product Management
- Prepare support reports for management
- Contribute to knowledgebase
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
We’ll be impressed if:
- You have jQuery and AJAX experience
- A passion for learning
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or demonstrated experience/skills commensurate with a technical degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
What's in it for you
- You'll be an early and important member of a company with fantastic growth potential
- Competitive salary, stock options, benefits, and vacation
Badgeville, the Behavior Platform, makes it easy for business leaders, marketers and innovative technologists to use smart gamification techniques to increase user loyalty and engagement across eCommerce, Media & Entertainment, Health, Education, Services and Enterprise web & mobile experiences. Using Badgeville, brands can reward users with real-time achievements and reputation, while at the same time driving user behavior, achieving specific business goals, and measuring and optimizing user engagement. Badgeville customers include Samsung, CA Technologies, X.Commerce, NBC, Bluefly, Interscope Records, Deloitte Digital, and The Active Network. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Menlo Park, Californiaand has offices in New York and Europe. For more information, visit Badgeville on the web at http://www.badgeville.com/.