Business Analyst (HIT, HIE) 2 positions
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 4500 hours******
# Positions: 2
- 3 yrs Knowledge of HIT and HIE concepts.
- 3 yrs Knowledge of state and federal HIT and HIE policy framework.
- 3 yrs Experience with HIT and/or HIE projects.
- Strong Proficient with computers and common office applications.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of the principles and practices of public administration and management.
- Strong Knowledge of state agency budgeting and accounting practices.
- 3 yrs Experience managing contracts and/or grants.
- Strong Knowledge of the legislative and state budgeting process.
The HHSC Office of e-Health Coordination (OeHC) is currently seeking two Health Information Exchange (HIE) Program Analysts. The Program Analysts will assist with the administration of the Texas State HIE Program. Duties include evaluating complex program and policy issues, managing agency and HHS projects related to program functions, reviewing deliverables from vendors and grantees. Additional duties include the preparation and review of project updates, summaries, reports and other documents.
Please send your current resume in confidence to
"Jimmy Goolsby" email@example.com