PDS is currently seeking a Telecommunications Specialist to be located in either Princeton, NJ or Ft. Mill, SC.
- The Telecommunication Specialist V is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the enterprise telecommunication infrastructure which includes but is not limited to: Telephone Systems; Voicemail; VoIP; IP telephony; Mobile devices; Video Conferencing; Conference Bridge; Survivable PBX.
- Day to day operations include but are not limited to: Land line procurement; Sizing; Installation and delivery schedule and cabling. As a member of the Telecommunication department, the Telecommunications Specialist V is expected to take total ownership of Telephony infrastructure participating in the full life-cycle from architecture and design through deployment, documentation and maintenance.
- Work with lead telecommunication architect.
- Participation in an on-call rotation. /n Write Telecommunication RFPs for competitive bidding.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to diverse customer requirements.
- Adhere to best practices including maintenance windows and change control procedures.
- Documenting all telephony changes.
- Work collaboratively with others both internal and external to IT.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and efficiently manage IT resources.
- Working with ticket queue to track tasks and projects.
- Utilize organization skills to produce quality work within required specifications and within scheduled timelines.
- Act as the lead IT contact for Video Conference solutions to determine cabling and wiring needs and costs.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Performs system-wide/cross-functional team management.
- Provides direction for projects.
- Plans and manages implementation and integration of new technologies.
- Project size is of high complexity.
- Viewed as a subject matter expert within the organization.
- Acts as a mentor to less senior IT staff.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or other relevant discipline and 8+ years of experience in IT. OR Associates degree or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology and 12+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology support field. OR 16+ years of Enterprise level IT experience in an administration, support and/or oversight capacity.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Click here to apply:
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details.
Job Telecommunications Administration / Management