Business Analyst (closed)
- Conducts analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Evaluates existing application products which could address client requirements and develops recommendations where appropriate.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, creates diagrams of the business workflow needed to develop or modify existing solutions.
- Responsible for the success of the project although reporting into the PM related to: user experience, project timelines and milestones.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans (UAT).
- Requires excellent communication skills, and provides a positive team player attitude with the ability to interface with all varied levels of employment.
- Ability to conduct product demonstrations and support product implementations.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques
- Must have excellent writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals, write reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and Self-starter and problem solver
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Medium level (2-5 years of experience)
- Preferred experience in the Banking/Financial industry
- Preferred international experience
- Bilingual Spanish-English (Italian, French, German is a plus)