Senior Operations Manager - Ops/Warehousing (closed)
Our client, a Globally recognised player in the 3PL are seeking for experienced indiviuals to join them as Senior Manager to look after their various Key Account.
- Develop strategic plans to enhance the organisation’s competitiveness
- Oversee the development and implementation of supply chain solution initiatives
- Provide periodical reports for next level’s discussion and further improvement plan
- Account for overall cost analysis and ensure that department remains competitive
- Support ad-hoc quality improvement / cost effectiveness / potential business gain or feasibility study projects and initiate new process changes
- Accountable for the warehouse's P&L
- Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or any relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of Senior/ Managerial experience in a 3PL industry
- Supervisory experience of 50 - 100 Staffs
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Only Singaporeans & PRs need to apply
Interested candidates, please click here to apply!
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes in MS Word format with your most recent photo to email: email@example.com , stating the following details:
- Availability & related work experiences
- Current/last drawn salaries
- Expected salary
- Position applied for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.