Project Manager (closed)
We have 2 roles that we are recruiting for. They are for a Project Manager and Senior Project Manager, located on our client worksites in the Fort McMurray area. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for contract execution for the client by planning, monitoring, controlling, reporting and administering the project.
- Prepare, monitor and update the project plan and work breakdown;
- Ensure project is completed in compliance with client requirements, on schedule, safely and within budget;
- Prepare progress billings and project reporting;
- Manage manpower requirements for project;
- Coordinate turnover of project to the client; and
- Ability to provide field level cost estimates.
- Electrical trade certificate complimented;
- minimum of 6 - 10 years’ experience in project management of heavy industrial electrical construction and/or maintenance;
- Must be able to read and interpret contracts, blueprints and drawings;
- Project Management training is an asset;
- PMP designation an asset;
- Detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must have the ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office programs;
- Experience with scheduling software; and
- Estimating experience is an asset.