Marketing Associate (closed)
My client, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US and best places to work in Austin, is seeking a junior-level marketing go-getter!
The Marketing Associate will be an integral part of the Marketing Team, spearheading various sales and marketing initiatives, including online initiatives. The Marketing Associate will gain hands-on experience in a quickly expanding Company environment, and will be given substantial responsibility and room for professional growth.
- Developing targeted marketing campaigns and executing marketing plans.
- Establish delivery of marketing campaigns and collateral, and track their effectiveness.
- Managing marketing calendar and all online engines and strategies.
- Responsible for quality leads to internal and external sales, including direct sales through marketing campaigns.
- Define value proposition, marketing funnels and test strategies
- Work with key accounts to find and maintain content marketing, in addition to promotional channels.
- Generate leads for all products, events, and services.
- Participate in the conceptual development of marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Develops return-on-investment goals, testing plans, and segmentation strategies.
- Designing campaigns, using direct mail, email, websites, telemarketing, catalogs, and marketing collateral.
- Degree or coursework in marketing-related field and/or job experience with similar emphasis
- History of experience that highlights creativity, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and initiative
- Substantial team leadership experience
- Excellent communications (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, and the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks within demanding deadlines
- Graphic design skills a plus (not required)
- Availability and flexibility to work Company operational hours, including weekday evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Effectiveness and quality of all marketing collateral.
- The ability to meet marketing campaign deadlines.
- Number of leads generated for each product, events, and service.
- Improve attraction and conversion of seat sales.
- Create lead generation campaigns.