Commercial Outside Sales (closed)
Challenging opportunity available within the commercial division for a sales and account management professional with a strong building materials sales experience and customer relationships with Architects, Designers, General Contractors, and Purchasing Agents.
Successful candidates will drive new business development within any of the company’s target segments including: Retail, Hospitality, Restaurant, Government and/ or Corporate. The ability to manage and grow key accounts which drive significant and recurring revenue is necessary to maintain this position. The Sr. Account Management / Sales candidate will identify and close new accounts and will provide senior leadership while guiding project management and logistics teams in the completion of regional and global client projects. Key responsibilities will include: identifying and closing new customer relationships, managing ongoing account relationships and exceeding sales and margin goals.
Opportunities exist for you to grow your team. Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications will include:
- At least 10-15 years experience working within or selling to the design, architecture and/or building products industry
- Have an established book of business/ leverageable client contacts in key markets
- The ability to sell business at required margin thresholds and providing our signature customer service will be the key to your success
- The ability to travel (10-25%) and visit our Hauppauge headquarters on a periodic basis
- Expectations include superior presentation, oral/written communication, analytical and follow through skills
- PC proficiency and knowledge of all industry products/trends are also essential
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which consists of a base salary with results-based incentive.
SnapDragon Associates, LLC is the premier recruiting firmfocusing exclusively on the Architectural Millwork and Building Products Industries. Our clients trust us for our sense of urgency in delivering those top quality professionals from the same industry they work in. We place more people faster than any other recruiter because of our intimate knowledge of these industries. We positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America.
We have too many positions to list in various areas and job titles. To see a complete listing of our current job postings, visit us at www.snapdragonassociates.com or e-mail us at email@example.com. All correspondence will be handled in the strictest confidence.