Tax Database & Reporting Developer Needed @ Bellevue, WA
Greetings of the day!!!
We have a Tax Database & Reporting Developer position available at Bellevue, WA. I have included the job description below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
Position: Tax Database & Reporting Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 12 Months
Database administration, dev and Reporting position involving management of multiple SQL databases and reporting products in a highly dynamic environment. Work as part of a team in support of operational and project related activities. Provide advanced technical and operational support to the Tax business, other departments and teams as required in support of business objectives.
Direct involvement with reviewing requirements, input to design, hands on development, data modeling, ETL and data mapping across projects
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
• Display strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting for applications and systems.
• Provide advanced technical support for database related project activities.
• Build and modify data extracts/reports to meet project, business and user requirements.
• Build and modify systems to meet project and user requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of most SQL utilities such as BCP, DTS, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of T-SQL and ability to write stored procedures, UDFs and triggers.
• Advanced knowledge of debugging and performance tuning stored procedures, UDFs and triggers.
• Advanced knowledge of index analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of various monitoring and tuning tools.
• Advanced knowledge of advanced installation and configuration procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of data normalization.
• Proven competence with partitioning advanced queuing, cursors, etc.
• Working knowledge of hardware, including RAID, multi-processor architecture, etc.
• Working knowledge of VBScript and advanced DTS package design.
• Working knowledge of networking and how it relates to SQL Server connectivity.
• Working knowledge of at least one high level programming language (VB, C#, C++)
• Working knowledge of SAP, SAP BW.
• Ability to create tools from scratch needed for database administration.
• Advanced knowledge of shell scripting (i.e. command line applications, batch files, etc.)
• 6-8 years experience in a large SQL environment.
• Solid experience with Windows operating system.
A four year degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
•SSIS and DTS
•Excel (including VBA)
•Agile software development (TDD, XP)
•Experience with Lean/Six Sigma