Senior Business System Analyst - Oracle Financials (closed)
About the Position
- Analyst will be part of the rollout of Oracle Financials on Oracle EBS 12.1.3
- Preferred background in Financials with strong experience in AP, AR, and Credit functionality, processes, and integration.
- Prefer experience with internal Oracle integration, both sales and supply chain modules and their interaction with Financials.
- Gathers detailed requirements from business users for whole business processes and/or functions on approved projects and enhancements to existing projects using business analysis techniques.
- Performs design and development for whole business processes and/or functions on approved projects and on enhancements to existing projects.
- Performs program configuration/modification and set-up activities using specific methodologies.
- Identifies impacts to business resulting from newly configured or improved business functionality.
- Implements integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business client.
- Prepares System Requirement Documents, functional specifications, test and user documentation.
- Updates the manager or Lead Functional Configurators on day-to-day activities and status.
- 5-7 years professional experience in business, IT or a related field.
- 2-5 years experience in a business systems analyst role leading requirements definition, design and documentation of system behavior and organization of requirements information.
- 3-5 years experience working in Oracle Applications with emphasis in Financials, Inventory, Sales, and/or Purchasing. Primary responsibilities for AR, Credit, AP, PO, Autoinvoice, AR and AP Integration, GL, FA, and CE throughout the project as well as on-going production support for existing as well as newly deployed applications for Finance IT.
- Experience working with integrated applications including customer relationship management systems, e-business systems and/or Oracle software applications.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Release 12.x a plus.
- Experience creating ad hoc reports and analyses from data warehouse environments to meet cross-functional business requirements
- Experience with reporting tools such as BI Publisher, FSG, OBIEE, EiS, Oracle Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability with tools like TOAD and/or SQL * Plus to work with Oracle Financial Applications as part of research is a plus.
- Experience in a distributed team environment preferred..
- Familiarity with database concepts and use.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.