Quality Project Engineer
Job DescriptionQUALITY PROJECT ENGINEER (29K+) West Yorkshire I am currently recruiting for a TIER 1, Automotive company in the West Yorkshire Area whom are looking to find a number of NEW ‘Quality Project Engineers’ with strong automotive backgrounds to add to there already established team Qualifications / Skills/ Experience/ Knowledge
- Engineering related HNC or apprenticeship or proven track record of carrying out a similar role for a minimum of 18 months in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- 18 months previous quality experience in an automotive, project management or customer liaison environment.
- Experience of customer and automotive industry systems and procedures including QS9000, ISO 14001, TS16949, APQP, PPAP etc.
- Show understanding of ISIR, capability requirements, gauging concepts and Design of Experiments.
- Be able to read & understand engineering drawings (Geometric tolerance & datum structures).
- Confident presentation skills. Ability to present information clearly & confidently to both individuals & groups.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
If you feel that you have the above mentioned skills & Experience please submit an updated cv to ‘Caroline’ at email@example.com or call in on 0161 209 3077 to discuss further